You are here
- All exits are to be kept clear at all times.
- Jumps and spins are prohibited during public sessions.
- Ice Palace Hawaii is not responsible for any personal items that are stolen or left within or around the premises.
- Incidents or malicious destruction(s) are to be reported to the manager/supervisor on duty immediately.
- No pets of any kind are permitted on the premises, except for service animals.
- No food or beverages allowed on the ice at any time.
- No more than two people may skate together.
- No one is allowed on the ice during resurfacing. Zamboni doors must be closed before anyone is permitted onto the playing surface.
- No one is permitted on the ice without skates.
- No running or horseplay.
- No smoking or Vaping of electronic cigarettes/vape pipes within Ice Palace. Smoke in designated areas of the vicinity.
- No stick or puck play (ball) allowed outside of the playing surfaces.
- No tag or games of any kind are permitted on or off the ice.
- Patrons must not sit on, lean over, or leave articles on the dasher boards.
- Roughness, excessive speeding or weaving through other skaters is prohibited.
- Skaters are not allowed to carry children or secondary items such as cameras, cellular phones, handbags, etc. while skating (Lockers are available for rent upon availability).
- Skating in a manner that endangers or interferes with other skaters’ safety or pleasure is strictly forbidden.
- Throwing snowballs or any objects is strictly prohibited.
- While on the ice, skaters must keep moving.
- SKATE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!