Terms and Conditions of Enrollment
- All applicants must pay tuition in advance.
- Lessons will be given at the time indicated on the application. The school reserves the right to change the day and time.
- In the event the skater cannot make the regularly scheduled lesson, a make-up lesson may be take. There will be no credit or refund for absences. All make-up lessons must be made prior to the last day of the registered block.
A student may cancel the remaining portion of the term under the following conditions:
- Give Ice Palace a two week notice to terminate unused classes in writing.
- A refund of the tuition for the remaining classes minus a processing fee of 10% of the total tuition will be given back to the skater.
- No credit or refund will be made for the lessons missed by the student prior to the termination date. However, missed lessons may be taken per the class make-up rules.
- Student identification card must be returned with the written notice of cancellation.
- The semester (Block) includes: one 30-minute lesson per week
- The above-named student and parents, or guardian, agree that the Ice Palace is not responsible for loss or damage to any personal property or any injury or illness sustained during the activity or caused by any pre-existing condition.
- The parent or legal guardian of the about named participant, herby authorize instructors coaches, or employees of the Ice Palace to consent to medical, dental or surgical examination and/or treatment of the above named participant and, in case of emergency authorize treatment or care at any hospital.
- Class is subject to cancellation or consolidation if there is insufficient enrollment.
- $10 replacement fee for lost cards.
- I give the Ice Palace permission to use the above-named participant pictures authorize the use and reproduction of it by you, or anyone authorized by you. This includes all photographs which you have taken of me for advertising purposes without further compensation to me. All negatives and positives, tighter with the prints shall constitute your sole property.
- I do here by grant and give the ISI (Ice Skating Institute) and the Ice Palace the right to use my or my child’s photograph or image with or without my child’s name both single and in conjunction with other persons or objects for all purposes.
- I skate at my own risk and hereby release ISI (Ice Skating Institute), Ice Palace, and their officers, directors, instructors and personnel from all liability.
- I declare that the information I have provided is true.