- Skaters are required to skate only on sessions for which they qualify by ISI test level or equivalent. For example: to skate a Freestyle 1-10 (FSI-10) session you must have passed at least FS1. Skating up or down levels is not permitted at any time.
- Up to 25 skaters are permitted per session. The first 25 skaters who reserve and make payment for sessions will have priority on sessions and music.
- Please note that sessions vary in length from 30 to 60 minutes.
- Skaters signing up for freestyle lessons must become familiar with the special safety rules which apply. View our Safety Rules.
$9.75 per session
Monthly applications must be turned into the front office by the due date with payment to receive this rate. There will be no refunds or credits on missed sessions. Any skaters who skates any part of a session will be charged for the full session. It is the responsibility of all skaters to keep track of time while on the ice. Any skater who is on the ice without payment will lose their skating privileges. Switching sessions will only be allowed up to three times each month per skater within the same month.
$12.00 per session
All walk-on session skaters must pre-pay for their morning session at least 24 hours in advance. Skaters that skate at any part of a session will be charged for the full session. It is the responsibility of all skaters to keep track of time while on the ice. Skaters on the ice without payment will be called to the front office immediately. Skaters who continue to skate without payment will lose their skating privileges.
* Payments may be made in person, fax or over the phone (with credit card information). Payments will NOT be accepted via email.